1) Any tears, rips, holes, or corner or edge bumps?
2) Any missing paint or other surface ware (including thinned paint where light shows through)?
3) Any water stains or other stains (including yellowed varnish)?
4) Any soiling, foxing (spots), glue, tape?
5) Is canvas tight or is board straight?
7) What's the provenance of the piece (if you know it): year created, original purpose, how acquired, owner history, etc.
7) What's your best price?
8) MAKE SURE you include good quality jpgs (pictures) of your items. Pictures are a MUST.